Welcome to ExodUS Homecoming 2021!
The online summit for Black women planning a career break, a permanent move abroad or something in between.
Black women have left the US to thrive abroad for generations.
It's your time.
ExodUS Homecoming 2021 is a full weekend of online sessions and virtual meetups to inspire you and show you exactly how to take action toward the life of your dreams.
Join us online September 24th - 26th, 2021.
"This (2020) summit has lit a fire in me. It's shown me that what my heart and soul have been telling me I need is POSSIBLE."
ExodUS Homecoming 2021 Session Tracks...
Growing During a Career Break
- Learning a new language
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Rest as a wellness practice
Choosing the Best Destination(s)
- Digital nomad visas
- Family-friendly towns
- Cost of living comparisons
Funding Your Travel Life
- Finding remote work
- Running a business while abroad
- Teaching English online or abroad
- House sitting and work exchanges
Learn how to live your sabbatical or expat dreams from women who are doing it now
This year's speakers are women who were exactly where you are one year ago. Now they're abroad.
Plus, upgrade to the Accelerated Program to get:
- 2 Live Zoom group implementation sessions with Roshida Dowe and Stephanie Perry [1 during the summit / 1 after the summit. reg. $127]
- Finding Remote Work / Opportunities in Ghana / Getting Financially Ready To Go masterclasses [reg. $197]
- House Sitter School online course to learn how to book your first house sit [reg. $57]
- Discount on From Burnout To Bliss career break group coaching
- Getting Residency Abroad workshop: France, Portugal or Mexico [reg. $39]
- Get Found on YouTube masterclass [reg. $67]
Register for ExodUS 2021
Meet the hosts of ExodUS Homecoming 2021...
Career Break Coach
of Shida's on the Loose is a career break coach who helps women live their dream life abroad, even if they don't think it's possible. Roshida left a toxic "good job" as a corporate lawyer and fell in love with her life.
Roshida now enjoys freedom without sacrificing her appreciation for luxury sh*t.
House Sitter School
is the creator of House Sitter School and teaches a masterclass on Getting Found on YouTube for women with something to say.
Stephanie wants you to reject "Black Excellence" for self validation, and is spreading the gospel of doing as little as possible without apology.